Wastewater Process Engineer
Located in Lowell, MA, Watermark is an Engineering, Construction and Operation & Maintenance, company providing a wide variety of Environmental, Infrastructure and Buildings/Facilities services to Private, Municipal and Government Clients throughout New England and along the eastern seaboard.
Wastewater Process Engineer
Watermark is seeking a Wastewater Process Engineer to perform the following duties:
• Work is primarily on wastewater pumping stations and wastewater and environmental/groundwater treatment systems.
• Perform assignments requiring application of standard process calculations, techniques, procedures and criteria related to municipal wastewater pumping/treatment process design and construction administration activities. These assignments are designed to further develop judgment and understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
• Perform municipal wastewater pumping station and treatment plant site investigations, data collection, analysis and reporting activities.
• Prepare technical memoranda, and contribute to preliminary and detailed design reports.
• Assist with the preparation of permitting applications for local regulatory agencies.
• Participate in wastewater engineering/process design activities including preparation of design calculations, equipment sizing and selection, small process layouts, engineering specifications and cost estimates.
• Work collaboratively on multidisciplinary design teams and assist with design coordination tasks.
• Participate in contract administration services during the upgrade and repair of wastewater infrastructure and facilities.
• Assist in commissioning activities related to wastewater pumping station and treatment system upgrades and start-ups.
• Work under supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member.
This position provides the unique opportunity to work on a variety of wastewater pumping and treatment facilities and associated municipal infrastructure.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Environmental or Civil Engineering.
• 2+ years of process design experience in Wastewater Treatment Plants and related infrastructure.
• Engineer-in-Training and on path to receive Professional Engineering certification.
• Proficient in common desktop packages, i.e. Word, Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint.
• Hands on experience with HVAC/Mechanical/Plumbing or electrical systems installation, maintenance or upgrades, a plus.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Motivated, team player, independent, organized with strong business acumen.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Qualified candidates please click on link below.
If you have a disability which prevents you from sending a resume electronically, please mail or fax your resume to:
175 Cabot Street www.watermarkenv.com
Lowell, MA 01854
Fax: (978) 453-9988
Watermark is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability which prevents you from sending a resume electronically, please mail or fax your resume to the above.
“In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.”
Watermark uses e-Verify in its hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.