Located in Lowell, MA, Watermark is an Engineering, Construction and Operation & Maintenance, company providing a wide variety of Environmental, Infrastructure and Buildings/Facilities services to Private, Municipal and Government Clients throughout New England and along the eastern seaboard.
Watermark is seeking an Engineering Technician to perform the following duties:
• Provide support in Estimating and Environmental Projects
• Assist with the performance of assignments requiring application of standard process calculations, techniques, procedures and criteria related to municipal wastewater pumping/treatment process design and construction administration activities.
• Prepare technical memoranda, and contribute to preliminary and detailed design reports.
• Perform municipal wastewater pumping station and treatment plant site investigations, data collection, analysis and reporting activities.
• Assist with the preparation of permitting applications for local regulatory agencies.
• Monitoring purchase order schedule and identifying and resolving issues. Work with PM to resolve and keep project team apprised of project impacts.
• Work on wastewater pumping stations and wastewater and environmental/groundwater treatment systems.
• Participate in preparation of design calculations, equipment sizing and selection, small process layouts, engineering specifications and cost estimates.
• Work collaboratively with others and in coordination tasks.
• Technical degree a plus
• Motivated, team player, independent, organized with a strong work ethic.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Hands on experience with mechanical/plumbing and/or electrical systems installation, maintenance or upgrades, a plus.
• Experience with Word, Excel,
• Experience with MS Project and MS PowerPoint, a plus.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
To apply, click on link below.
If you have a disability which prevents you from sending a resume electronically, please mail or fax your resume to:
175 Cabot Street www.watermarkenv.com
Lowell, MA 01854
Fax: (978) 453-9988
Watermark is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability which prevents you from sending a resume electronically, please mail or fax your resume to the above.
“In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.”
Watermark uses e-Verify in its hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.