Waste Water Treatment Operator
Watermark provides a full range of architectural and engineering design; environmental consulting; construction; remediation; and operations and maintenance services to municipal, government, and private sector clients throughout New England and adjacent states. Headquartered in Lowell, MA, Watermark has an office in Fort Washington, PA. Watermark also maintains a network of project offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic. Watermark has the resources and regional coverage to successfully take the client’s project completely from an idea through design, construction, and into operation with the highest commitment to safety, detail, schedule, quality, and budget.
The Operator will be a full time position located in Lowell, Massachusetts, with occasional travel to other sites.
- Day to day operation and maintenance of the GWTP.
- Performing O&M tasks at the GWTP 5‐days a week.
- Respond to GWTP alarms/emergency conditions.
- Conducting scheduled, preventative maintenance.
- Conducting GWTP monitoring activities, including routine process sampling
- Supervising any required maintenance personnel.
- Some work may require the use of Level B and Level C respiratory and dermal protection.
- May be required to cover other sites
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum MA Grade IV or higher operator’s license issued.
- 5+ years of similar operator experience in wastewater treatment.
- 1+ year of experience with wastewater treatment processes and equipment similar OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training and current OSHA 8-hr HAZWOPER refresher(s) required.
- Lock out/tag out and confined space entry procedures and certifications.
- Ability to travel 20% of time.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.